T3 CRM is cloud based CRM software based in Mumbai.
T3 CRM leverages the benefits of adding more value to the end users by providing many enterprise features, such as Marketing Automation, Pre Sales, Post Sales, Accounts, Sales Force Automation, Help Desk, Projects, Sub Projects, Products, Vendors, Sales Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Reports, Business, Intelligence & Dashboards, Security Management.
The key strength of T3 ERP Manufacturing lies in the comprehensive manufacturing functionality that supports various types of manufacturing, including make to stock, make to order, engineer to order, configure to order, assemble to order individually, or all at the same time.
T3 CRM is specifically designed for manufacturing industry with all the tools and services incorporated in it.
T3 CRM is the end to end crm solution for manufacturing industry which is based in Mumbai which can be used by all manufacturing industry.
T3 CRM + ERP has a vide range of Built in Modules ranging as shown below:
- Marketing Modules.
- Sales Force Modules.
- Customer Modules.
- Customer Service Modules.
- Project & Product Modules.
- Inventory Modules.
- Purchase Orders.
- Data Migration Adapters.
How Can T3 Cloud CRM Help Your Manufacturing Business?
- More Competitive.
- Know the Customer, Know the Results.
- Care About Your Forecasts, or your Competition Will.
- Professional Services - Cloud CRM Custom Solutions.
Features of T3 CRM for Manufacturing industry:
- Capture how your customers define quality, and design corresponding service strategy.
- Users can effectively manage and schedule follow-up sales calls.
- User can also Track customer contact details in system so all sources and types of contact are included and viewable by system users.
- Users can get Online billing and pricing services.
- User-friendly mechanisms to register customer complaints.
- Self service tools.
- Recognizes and address potential problems quickly.
- Identify and addressing service deficiencies
- Tracking of customer interests and personalize product offerings.
- Collaborative customization or real-time customization of the system.
- Users can esily manage and schedule maintenance, repair, and on-going support.
- Integration of cross-functional systems.